Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry
- Live in “Day-tight Compartments”
- How to face trouble:
- Prepare to accept the worst
- Keep calm and try to make it the best
- Remind yourself of the exorbitant price you can pay for worry in terms of your health
Basic Techniques In Analyzing Worry
- Get all the facts
- Weigh all the facts – then come to a decision
- Once a decision is reached, act!
- Write out and answer the following questions
- What is the problem?
- What are the causes of the problem?
- What are the possible solutions?
- What is the best possible solution?
Updated on 18 June 2016, at 12:03.
This entry is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License